Please join us for an afternoon of fun 23rd April 2-4pm that celebrates all of the many activities that have taken place in the hall over the past seven decades. A day for the young and the young at heart we’ll have all sorts of fun activities including:
- Bake sale*
- Teas and coffees
- Live performances
- Ladies Club stall
- Kids’ games
- Raffle for spot prizes**
- Rí Rá, spraoi agus spórt!
Raffle prizes have generously been provided by:
- Case of wine from Seaclean
- Dinner for 2 with bottle of Wine from the Cat and Cage
- Afternoon for Tea from the Skylon Hotel
- 2 x Fragrance diffusers from Homepharm Pharmacy
- Home Color Consultation from Anne Kirby Designs
- A bottle of red and white wine from Pinto Wines
- Voucher for local dinner from MoveHome
The live performances on the day will have a rough running order as follows:
|Rainbow Phil||2.05 – 2.25|
|Irish Dancing||2.30 – 2.50|
|Ukulele Group||2.55 – 3.15|
|Ballet||3.20 – 3.35|
|Zumba||3.40 – 3.55|
Special thanks also to:
- Dublin City Council for its support for the event and especially for lending us some gazebos for the day so rain will not halt play!
- Bewley’s for helping with tea and coffee supplies.
The aim of the day is to, after a long break due to COVID, remind everybody how the hall was the Heart of the Community and to let people know how we can work together to bring the hall back into community use.
Any funds raised on the day will support this campaign e.g. having leaflets & banners printed, costs for running events, etc.
* Calling all budding Delias, Nigellas, Myrtles, Paul Hollywoods: if you are a home baker please feel free to drop something in at the start of the day.
** If you would like to donate a prize please get in touch