The Dublin City Development Plan 2022 to 2028 sets out policies and objectives to guide how and where development will take place in the city over the lifetime of the Plan.
The Friends of Corpus Christi Hall drafted a submission for the plan related to to the future of the hall. After a lot of work by members of the local community and former users of the hall 811 hard copies of the submission were delivered to Dublin City Council. This does not include numerous submissions that were made online.
Thanks so much to the volunteers, the community and parents of Corpus Christi GNS for showing your support for the Parochial Hall to be retained for the community.
Next steps in this process are:
- 29th April – the Council Executive will produce a report on the next version of the plan
- 27th May – approximate deadline for motions from councillors
- 24th June – Council Executive report in response to motions
- 5th – 7th July – Council Meetings to discuss amending the draft
- 27th July to 1st September – Public Consultation on Amendments